- Water/Flood Damage
- Fire/Smoke Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Complete Remodeling
- Drywall/Texture/Paint Chinese Drywall
DRYWALL / TEXTURE / PAINT / STUCCO
We Can Match Any Texture!
Call (239) 471-7066 Today for a Free Estimate
What is Chinese Drywall?
Chinese drywall refers to defective or tainted drywall imported from China between 2001 and 2007 that emits sulfur gasses which usually (not always) omits a noxious odor and corrode copper and other metal surfaces. The sulfer gas can cause damage to your air conditioner, electrical wiring, copper plumbing, appliances and electronics.
Determining if you might have Chinese Drywall:
- Was the home built or remodeled between 2001 & 2007?
- Is there a strong sulfur/rotten egg/ ammonia smell in the home?
- Is there black/green corrosion on the copper coil on the Air conditioning Unit?
- Do the residents suffer allergies, nose bleeds, upper respiratory problems?
SimpleViewer requires Macromedia Flash. Get Macromedia Flash.